For a successful fundraiser, organizations have various options and forms of entertainment from which to choose. Utilizing our 140-seat theatre, stage, top-notch sound system and in-house sound technician, your team can recruit its favourite performer(s) to provide an evening or afternoon of entertainment. Harmony House will include this show in all of our regular advertising for the month leading up to the event, sell tickets on-line, by phone and in person, as well as provide all staff, equipment and ammenities required.
Non-profit organizations will receive a special rental rate for an afternoon or evening event. Based on ticket price and any related expenses, organizations can garner substantial profit from this type of performance based event. Additional fundraising opportunities within the event itself are also possible.
Some of the possibilities include:
- Music or theatrical production on stage
- A cocktail reception in the lounge prior to a performance in the theatre
- Rent the downstairs lounge for food, drinks and a pub-style performance (up to 70 people)
- Sell tickets for a special Meet & Greet with a favourite performer
- The addition of a meal or other food offerings prepared in our kitchen and served in our licensed lounge
- Incorporate silent or live auctions or other draws into the event.
- Hold a Movie Night using our large screen and projector
Share YOUR ideas with US and we’ll make it happen!